Wednesday, May 6, 2009 SORRY. lLOL-
Jiayu Posted this at 8:00 PM
I know im on a break, but it doesn't hurts if i post right. :x I promise i'll study. Ooohoooh, the Mother Tongue Paper today ok lah, but I mistaken the street name as the person's name, so my format -2 marks. D: then content also, because i all write "Lian" road. LOL. So it goes like

Dear "Lian" road,

Bla bla bla, Lian road, do you know that bla bla bla.

From,
"Another word" road.

LOL. omg i'm gonna die! LOL. Our teacher's gonna make me write 100 times of each. OH GOSH. LOL.

Anyway, after that i went to buy sweet, then buy ez-link card sticker, oh yeah, we got our card le. ._. and the picture is the P6 Picture, WHAT-THE-ASS. I also went to ARTBOX to get a file. :3
Yeh. One item crossed out from ma wishlist

Ok, good luck for my english paper tomorrow! WOOOOO! (: