Thursday, May 14, 2009
Jiayu Posted this at 2:19 PM
ah. today's geog paper. Quite cool. And I bought a book from artbox. :b

Tomorrow's mathes paper. Die. :D I suck in mathes. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Anyway Literature i wrote alot. But History i scard lah. Even though i said i don't care. heehee. Ilina showed me something. lol. Tomorrow imma get even with her :B

Anyway. Im so bored right now. And yet like leelin, i don't feel like studying. D:

Oh yeah, yesterday i got new clothes! My aunt buy alot of clothes, never wear ones lah, then gimme. :P Got a striped black and red knee-length dress, and 2 belts, 2 scarf (omg i love the white and black squares one!) and there's a converse tee... aiya, alot lah. She brought 2 bags of clothes sia. Then some my mum some mine, some give other ppl (because we dun like :X)

Then last dunno saturday or sunday, went daiso! :D then bought this bag, 4 pencil cases (1's my mum's D:) then a notebook ^^, a file etc. I got a feeling dedrick's gonna call me daiso girl again. And imma call him homer! :D Quite boring nowadays. Im getting this billabong wallet as promised by my mum<3 then imma buy a handphone strap tmr. :D anyway bye lah. I lazy type. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

JIAYUbhfff.