Friday, May 15, 2009 Love& Peace
Jiayu Posted this at 7:14 PM
One more paper to end of MYE! Yay!

This oughts for a celebration. hoohoo. :P

Gah anyway. As you can see, I'm getting like so -- Urhhh. random. Yes. I'm bored, guys Any one got any online programme to introduce? :p

I think im gonna start:

<1> Plurk-ing
<2> Twitter-ing
<3> Uhh... Livejournal-ing? LOL.
<4> Gotta think about that.

And anyway. Some sports i like. :)

<1> Tennis, i don't know? But i -guess- i like it. Hehe.
<2> Table tennis? LOVE IT. Hi-five over here wanlin. {3
<3> Uh... Baseball (: Hehe. I can hit every balls during that time we played a miniature one in the sch (field) d:
<4> Let me think.
<5> I really don't know alr.

I'm getting lamer.

Anyway... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..--!

Lets think where to go tomorrow. (:

<1> Bugis?
<2> Daiso? - Dedrick, no. Homer, stop calling me that. I tell you. :D
<3> Far east?
<4> Queensway? Gah, impossible. But can go there to do the Class-tee checks. >:D
<5> THE MOVIES! but my mum will get the tix next week. boo hoo.
<6> Eyyyyyyyy {{{3
<7> Tampines ONE. {WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!}

Oh yeah Tampines 1 reminds me of something. There's this uber fantastic shop "UNI QLO" Tee-shirts lover, CHECK IT OUT. ;D But if there's alot of people, you MAY need to queue up to get into the shop. hehe. :P - I think. Because from the web, they dont show tees, but at the place itself, the posters, from outside, there's alot of tees. heehees. still, it's worth it to check out tampines 1. :b

And Tampines 1 is a good place to shop hehe. I LOVE IT! mwahahahahaha :D

Love and Pieces;' (PEACEs) >;D
JIAYUbhfff