Friday, May 15, 2009 SOME LAME FACTS. D:
Jiayu Posted this at 7:30 PM
S.L.F :

-> Cola is green if there's no food colouring added to it.
-> Uh, what is known as a french kiss in english countries, is known as english kiss in french. :D LOL.
-> In china, "White Tea" is actually boiled plain water. xD
-> Ok wait, next time continue.

Oh, I looked at a wrong site for the UNI QLO. It is proven, by me! That there are COOOOOL tees in UNI QLO! (:


Oh and imma be the cameragirl (And sometimes be in it) for SHAMILAH'S AND DINIE'S WEBSHOW! (: Support support please. :P Ah, I love iCarly. I KNOW - You may think cartoon channels sucks and are for kids. But iCarly rocks, please. I love her shirt, whatever. Ok stop crapping, anyway, the web isssssss!

http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/

looks like im advertising huh? nevermindddddd. let's get back to my game. Bye guyz :D and gals.

sowhat,iLOVElamefacts(:
JIAYUbhfff