Monday, June 22, 2009 88? 89? No? 98? OH, 100!
Jiayu Posted this at 3:07 AM
YES YES YES! You're right! It's my HUNDRETH post! Zhu wo de blog CHANG CHANG JIU JIU! :P Yuppssss! Omgggg omg omg I'm so happy! LOLs. Normally my blog always like stop halfway then i change link. FIRST TIME HUNDRETH POST. Mwahahahaha! :P Omg i can't go for tmr's Dance Sentosa trip :(

1) No transport
2) Need to take care of brother. LOLs.

Ok la, actually ryan quite cute. So jealous lor, he got english name i don't have. :( If i have right, It'll be cookie! ^^ Yups. Omg i love my cookie monster. xD Errrr--
Because of the HUNDRETH Post, I'm gonna:
*Drums roll* *CLANG!* :x
CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN!
Yupps! Hahas. Err, I somehow got influenced by all those kawaii (cute!) Japanese Kao-anis, Pixel art, San-X Characters. LOLs. Yea, So i'm going on a Kawaii Rave now. LOL. Don't laugh ok. =.- That's me. ECCENTRIC. 101% unexpected. :B ~Yeah yeah whatever!~ LOL. Seems like i still have abit of the lame me here. :x Okayy. So yup, Like what i say, My blogskin's (NEW ONE!) gonna be KAWAII! >:D LOL. *limelight limelight* >:D I'm gonna make pixel arts. Ok lah, Affected by Habbo Art. (Thanks Ilk, You inspired me. LOL!) Yup. Actually before this i got make pixel art before. Tomorrow then post. LOL. xD Those noob noob small small one lah. Also, tomorrow i'll post some Habbo Arts too. (By me!) You all probably can't see the diff because all of you never play Habbo! (Except for some, LOL.) Errrrr. Sorry Huiting, Nara and Jolene, I can't go to the movies! I miss you guys though. ^^ Err. I'm addicted to Habbo lah. Ok, I'm off to sleep le lah. So tired. LOLs.

Tata!
Cookie