Monday, May 18, 2009 Brrrrrr. T-T
Jiayu Posted this at 1:35 PM
Today mathes paper, it went like Crap! Last question i did'nt do, 5 marks. And it was super easy, I SWEAR I KNOW HOW TO DO. The 2nd last question, last part, I KNOW HOW TO DO TOO! BUT CRAPPPISH TIME, Give me 15 more minutes i sure can finish lah. If i never get A1 I swear it's not that i did'nt study (Although i did'nt really), it's because of the freaking time!

Duh. After school, went "hiking" at Ang Mo Kio Park. :B With Dinie, Shamilah, Ilina, Neelam, Nadiah, Lisa, Sharifah And I followed Dinie And Shamilah. Then, we were shooting for DINIE AND SHAMILAH'S OhmyGOSH! Show! Haha. Then they're like acting as if they're in a forest. Then we explored, they were acting like it's a creepy deserted forest, and Ilina's name was used for the "ghost" Then we walked into a path, And it's really a 'forest' ok? Then we found condoms on the floor. ._. with the cover some more. Then, we walked out and got lost. :/ Then we walk around, saw a staircase up, we went. Then we found out we were at MayFlower only -.- Then we found the others! :D Yup, and we saw squirrels too. Heehee. Took ALOT of pictures, lazy to post. Next time okay. T-T Dam tired. Then, We took photo together :D So coooool, then i was like taking my umbrella, don't know where to put LOL. Anyway, after that rain, very big rain. So we run to Ang Mo Kio Library to take cover and dry ourself up.

Then we decided to head home. Since dinie and my bus stop is at AMK Hub, we walk there together lah. Both have umbrella. BUT THE !!! ILINA AND SHAMILAH DUN HAVE, So i end up lending mine to them. Then the rain ultra big. Our Umbrella ultra small. In the end, MY WHOLE SKIRT AND RIGHT SLEEVE WAS SOAKED. And please, i'm not exaggerating. It's really soaked. You can see the water dripping. Gosh. My Umbrella. :/ Then, after i reach AMK Hub, my bus just left, wth. :/ Then i need to wait in the Air-con, which is like im shaking. -_-; Then, On the bus, I was also shaking, and the whole me was wet lah. So cold :/ And when i boarded OFF, i realised, It's a long way home and there's no shelter. -oh crap- Asshole me to lend my umbrella. :/ Then i was wet when i reach home, no choice, used my tiny file, and my mathes paper was soaked too. :/ Dam fedup pls. Then my grandma asked "Why you so stupid, ownself no umbrella go lend others?!" :/ So i was like finding excuse to cover up for shamilah and ilina, say they later need go soccer blah, no umbrella later wet. -.- So, okay. And today is dam unlucky. Guess what? My some-sort of excursion form is wet, and torned. :/ And the class we're going with? 1/5 :/ argh. And today when i went to the lift, it got stucked. I was like trapped between level 10 and level 9. So i was like pressing the emergency button. Then auto go up to level 10. And, before that, i suddenly got diarrhoea. :/ Unlucky? Or Lucky. -.-
Oh and Ha-ha, my bag is wet, not just wet, drenched. -.-

Cuz ur hot and ur cold D:
>JIAYUbhfff<