Saturday, May 16, 2009 I LURVE KRIS ALLEN!
Jiayu Posted this at 5:20 PM
OMG, after hearing kris sing the acoustic version of HEARTLESS (yes! the one by kanye west) Even the judges he SANG BETTER THAN KANYE! LOL. Omg, he rocks! I'm officially a fan of his. ^^

HE ROCKS, PLEASE. HE LOOKS GOOD TOO OMG ==


And dad help me fix my Lappie's Anti-Audio Problem! :p Anyway, sorry sorry sorry Shamilah and Dinie, I can't be your camera girl anymore. D:

1) Behind the scenes? I thought and thought (again), it's a no-no for me. Sorry! T-T
2) June Holidays - A time for me to get SHOPPING! :p
3) I want to start my own Webzine, which is E-Magazine. Sorry!
4) After suggestions from friends, I'm gonna make my own Webshow if the webzine is a great success! :)
5) I love kris allen. :D <-- crap. D:


floating off to krisallen'sworld,
JIAYUbhfff