Monday, June 15, 2009 Miss Cookie!
Jiayu Posted this at 1:42 AM
Today went to Compass Point, then walked around. Went to Popular, looked around. Omg, So many things i want lols. I want the POP Urban Notebook T.T Yups. Then the POP Urban Pencil Case T.T and so many many files! LOLs. Yup. Then went to kiddy palace to look for Ryan's toys. Then i saw a FULL SHELF OF...





CARE BEARSSSSSS





Lols, Am i over-reacting? I forgot to tell you guys I'm crazy over carebears, other than Little miss chatterbox and Cookie Monsterrrrr!<3>.<>.<> Then went to Plaza Singapura, Then went to DAISO, bought this super cute Penguin Handphone holder ^_^ Then, Went to teppanyaki to eat. Yup, Then mum bought a pink bedsheet for me. LOLS. Then we go see fishies, I saw a group of Terrapins, If i buy one, im gonna name it Teppan! Short for Teppanyaki! LOLS. Then mum bought me a tablet! omg $189 sia! TYYYYY! I LOVE YOU LOLS. Omg, I can draw le ^_^ Yups. Then we go eat swensens ice-cream. Their mac and cheese nice sia. My ice-cream is yam and sticky chewy chocolate. lols. Then after that we go home. ^_^ Pass by the cathay, Singapore idols audition ad. still there LOLS. took a photo, but not clear. SORRYYY! lols. K la, 2.51am le. gotta sleep! BYES!



JIAYU! sweets and candies.