Wednesday, June 10, 2009 Dilemma
Jiayu Posted this at 2:07 PM
I miss cheryl, terri, oh-so-many of you. ^^ Tomorrow is our P6 gathering!<3 Yupps. It'll be at escape, woohoo! Yeaaaaa! Omg Omg Omg so excited. But 8.30 leh... How am i suppose to wake up. :< JIAYOUUS! xP Ermmm. Yups. Today don't need to go sch <3 so gonna pack my room. ^^ I think i'm gonna deco. my room lerhs. It looks so stupid xD ok la, no lah. ummm... Green+Purple? Green+Orange? or Pink? Or blue? Or... Everything! Like... alot of bright colours come together LOLS. Urhh... any game intro? I can't play restaurant city :( Got error! Say what flash or what. T-T yupps. Then I playing Habbo. =) Uhmm... kupika? it's like a... penpal thing =) yups! so any suggestion? p.s FARMTOWN ROCKS! xD

yuups. that's it lerhs.
bb! JIAYUbhfff hart hart. :D

Labels: